and hes still got one more to visit
what an assclown
i think i posted this last week
YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
In all fairness this should recieve some play. He had time to really think about it.
Must have added the secert Muslim states [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
and hes still got one more to visit
what an assclown
i think i posted this last week
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I didn't know it ha already been posted.
I've not had too much extra time to check out my favorite forums lately.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
He is a little lost, but talking about the number of primaries- some places get to have pris but don't vote for the elections.
Still doesn't make him a better choice for prez.
Even if he is talkin about the primaries, their would still only be 50 since each state has a primary
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
He clearly meant 47 states...he said one more to go and couldnt visit AL and Hawaii
Clearly? Sadly you could tell he thought about it as he spoke. I think its a mistake he made as well, but the way he came across, you couldn't say "clearly" he meant 47.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Too me it was CLEARLY a simple mistake and any person could see what he meant...I guarantee that all of us, every candidate or president has made tons of mistakes like that...ive seen a 10 min vid with 15 or so second clips in it of what Bush has said...he's human
The difference generally is that Bush doesn't think while he is saying something. Something we all can agree on.
Obama actually sounded and looked like he was thinking out what he said. I'm sure its a mistake, but he didn't even catch himself in saying it even while thinking it out.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if he is talkin about the primaries, their would still only be 50 since each state has a primary </div></div>
Territories have primaries- it was om the web the othe day. Still doesn't make him electable. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks